Susan Scnneider, biopsychology researcher and author of Science of Consequences, is coming to Scandinavia in the spring of 2014!
- Tuesday April 29: evening lecture in Stockholm, 250 SEK.
- Thursday May 1: full day further-in-depths lecture in Stockholm, 1100 SEK (For this day you must either have read the book or have been to a lecture with Susan, for example the one on the Tuesday).
- Friday May 2: evening lecture in Skara, 250 SEK.
- Saturday May 3: morning lecture at Nordens Ark, 400 SEK (250 SEK for members of the Nordens Ark support group).
- Monday May 5: evening lecture in Oslo.
To reserve your spot at one of these lectures, please go to the schedule or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information and registration in English.
To learn more about Susan Schneider, her work and her book, please visit www.scienceofconsequences.com